logo Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.  


Contact Professional Bodies

The Village & Community Halls’ Network is sponsored by the Gloucestershire Rural Community Council (GRCC) and Stroud District Council (SDC).


GRCC logoGRCC offers a specialist service directly to the volunteers who run village and community halls for the local community. They provide a wide range of practical help, advice and support to management committee members, including funding advice, advice on charity law, new policies and their implementation, and much more.

GRCC also manage the national Hallmark scheme.

For further information on GRCC’s Village Hall Advisory Service, click on their logo, or contact:

Barbara Pond 01452 528491 or barbara@stroudhallsnetwork.co.uk

Stroud District Council

SDC logoStroud District Council provide services that many halls need to liaise with directly on a regular basis, such as licensing and environmental health.

For all Stroud District Council’s services contact the main switchboard on 01453 766321.

Other Useful Links

Gloucestershire County Council publish a regular list of current funding opportunities on their website. To download the latest funding list, click on the County Council logo:

GCC logo

SWEA logoThe Severn Wye Energy Agency (SWEA) can offer halls advice on installing energy affiance and renewable technology measures. Click on the Severn Wye Energy Agency logo.


Charity Commission logoThe Charity Commission is the independent regulator for charitable activity. It exists to ensure legal compliance, enhance accountability, encourage effectiveness and impact, and promote the public interest, trust and confidence in charity.

For further information and help; contact the Charity Commission website or Telephone: 0845 3000 218

To contact individual village halls click here.

To contact the Committee click here.

| Contact | Meetings | Network Halls | Hall Help